mandag 12. september 2011

It all make sense.

I do write from time to time. But this time is different. People have blogs for different reasons, I guess I never had a real purpose for mine. I post images and music that inspire me at that moment and I enjoy looking back at my memories. But now its become my diary. After spending six months in South Africa where my time was spent on subjects that fascinates me I eventually allowed myself to see. Now I feel like sharing my perception of life. Cause I got a lot of good energy for you! Welcome

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Om meg

Bildet mitt
I am Isoebel. And this is where i pause my moments and make them last in the future. Since now is now. I always wanted to timetravel and here is the perfect place to do so. EYE see. and photos are the closest description to my explanation of perception.

Følgere